aiib /ndb ...aiib energy paper ..welcome from Valuetrue.com &-which collaboration summits do sustainable youth need to be connect?

Friday, June 12, 2020

AIIB /

AIIB debuts $425 million of panda bonds to support virus fight
 

China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) debuted its first panda bonds of 3 billion yuan ($425 million) on China’s interbank market Thursday to support member countries’ fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
 
“Funds raised by the issuance will be used to support member countries to deal with the outbreak,” said Jin Liqun, president and chairman of the bank. “In the longer term, it will support AIIB’s investment in sustainable infrastructure projects.”

The three-year bonds have a coupon rate of 2.4% and were 2.78 times oversubscribed. China’s domestic investors subscribed for 35% of the issuance while overseas investors took the remaining 65%. The AIIB has 102 members worldwide and has approved investments in 71 projects totaling nearly $14.3 billion, according to its website.

1 comment:

  1. Play Tycoon Casino Slots and Win big prizes and progressive Jackpots! If would possibly be} a type of|a sort of} who take pleasure in on line casino video games, may have} in all probability heard about online on line casino video games. Now, have 토토사이트 the ability to|you possibly can} take pleasure in the best slot machine apps directly from your mobile or laptop.

    ReplyDelete